Sunday, September 5, 2010

Seoul Train Reaction

(I was absent when this assignment was given.)
I thought this video was sad that people were so afraid of their country that they had to escape it. When one of the people was asked, "There's going to be danger, aren't you afraid?" he responded with, "There's going to be danger here, or there." (Quotes not exactly right... but you get the point.) That really made things clear to me about how desperate they were to be free. This scene, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCIMLGG51MY was so sad for me. Just watching that little girl, who didn't even know what was happening. I feel bad because they were so close to getting away. I think this whole topic is pretty hard for us to understand, we don't realize how lucky we are to live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.