Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Seoul Train Reaction

(I was absent when the assignment was given)
This movie was very sad for me because it showed me another side of the world I had never known about. We live in a counrty where we have our freedoms, while people on the other side of the world are suffering and trying to escape from North Korea because the government treats them so badly. The part that made me the most sad, is once people finally escaped from North Korea, if they were caught in China the people would turn them over and send them right back, knowing that they would either be killed or tourtured. I believe that North Korea is the most failed state in the entire world and a country needs to stand up to them and turn that counrty around.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36076191

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.